The main objective of this project is strengthening saving groups operation in Africa.
The specific objectives for these projects are
- Creating an MIS that enables Council for Anglican Provinces of Africa to map out all VSLA groups in five countries by;
- Ensuring the system has a central database that has the group information such as the membership, and the status of the group.
- Capturing the members’ economic activities and different projects that the members are undertaking for livelihood
- Financial record keeping support, capturing the members’ financial status in terms of the savings, loans and loan repayments up to date records.
- Geo tagging in specified countries
- Designing the VSLA – MIS for monitoring and evaluation by the CAPA
- CAPA can generate real time updates on group membership, their economic activities, and their savings ability.
- The reports will enable CAPA determine the groups progression.
- The system will provide real time financial statements to the members where a registered member can download their report
- Designing a Learning Management System to facilitate Capacity Building for the groups.
- Scale up